Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Psalm 119:32

I will run the course of Your commandments, For you shall enlarge my heart. Psalm 119:32

This verse has been one of my all time favorites for years now...and every time I read it, I just feel so refreshed and renewed. I feel like it just says it all. If we run in HIS paths and obey Him, He will enlarge our heart. If we follow in His ways, He will give us a bigger heart for others and everything else will fall along with that. We won't quarrel amongst each other, we won't get offended by each other; we won't operate in the flesh, because we are following the Lord's commandments. In following the Lord commandments, we are being obedient to Him and in obeying Him, He blesses us and gives us a heart like His. Isn't that amazing?! The Lord is SO good!

After reading that this morning, I just had to write my thoughts down. But as to life in Haiti...:) Things have been going really well here! At the moment we have a team from YWAM ( Youth With A Misson ) staying with us. They did a program for our kids two days ago and the kids loved it! They did dances, skits and at the end they brought forth the Gospel message. It was a wonderful program and it was fun to watch the kids be so energetic, dancing around, and being so crazy. Those kids are just too cute!

Well, I was planning on writing so much more, but in order for me to graduate this year...I have to get some school work done! I'll update you all on everything that has been going on down here very soon!

Love and blessing!!





Pictures Taken By : Charmaine Hojara








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for loving Haiti or better for abiding in the Lord's will! I am praying for your family and your mom! Please visit my blog at: www.samhaiti.blogspot.com

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete