Wednesday, March 4, 2009

One year older...

Here are some pictures from my Birthday on the 2nd. Everyone was SO sweet and kinda surprised me and put together a little party. My mom, Lisa and Saintamene made a fabulous Cuban Dinner and Brittany, Beth Mchoul and my new sweet friend Rachel, made some amazing deserts. My Mom invited some friends of ours from Church over and they also invited some of my close buddies from the orphanage. I felt so incredibly blessed and loved. It was a day that I will never forget...ever.


To my sweet friends : You all are so amazing!! Thanks for making my Birthday so special! I don't even deserve such amazing friends! I love you all with all my heart!









1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a great birthday! and I love that you're blogging!
    Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete