Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Moments of Joy.

{written yesterday}

This is now the 15th day since the earthquake happened. It is so crazy how fast time flies. These past two weeks feel like a blur...so much has happened. Last night our girls and I had a movie night before they all went to bed. We watched some Chuck Norris, Walker Texas Ranger, and giggled at Chuck Norris' round-house-kick-in-the-face-skills. It was nice to experience some 'normalcy' after all that has happened, and just get our minds off of reality for a few short hours. It was a blessing to see the girls laugh and just be themselves. Made my week.

The Lord is so good and I am so thankful. Today was such a beautiful day...I don't even know how to describe it. The boys were able to have a soccer match and we played some christian rap and the little kids had a little dance off. Daphne and I rocked out to the song 'Fresh'. It made my heart so happy to see her dance, cast and all, and just be her funny, sassy little self.

Jesus is so good!



Our lady bug sleeping peacefully

No comments:

Post a Comment