Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Angelo

A couple of weeks ago or so, I met this lady named Mary Fance and her son, Angelo. Mary France is a 26 years old, single mother who is 8 months pregnant with her second child. When she found out that she was pregnant again, her husband left her and she hasn't seen him since. She has been living with her grandmother, but she's not sure how long she'll be there for.

When I first met Mary I thought she was at the most, 18 years old. She looks really young for her age, and pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen. She and I chatted for a while, and I seriously haven't met a woman so sweet in my life. When she shared with me her concern about her 6 year old son's schooling, and how she would love for him to have an education, I told her I'll do the best I can to get the word out there.

Angelo is a super sweet boy, and we're hoping and praying that we'll find a sponsor for him, for school. If you know anyone that is interested in being his sponsor, or if the Lord has put it upon your heart, you can contact me at -
ariana.manassero@gmail.com Also, if you can pass the word on, that would be wonderful! (:

Love and blessings to you all!








No comments:

Post a Comment