Friday, August 14, 2009

A New Season :)

Today is a dream come true. Today is the day that I finally, OFFICIALLY moved into the girls home! THANK YOU JESUS! I feel like I have dreamed about this day to happen for such a long time, and now it's actually become a reality. I have all my things moved in and the girls were just so loving and amazing, and welcomed me with open arms. Earlier on today, after I had all the things moved in, some of the little girls came and sat in my room with me for a bit just to hang out. At one point, I just laid on my bed, just overwhelmed with joy and unbelief that I was actually living in the girls home now. I can't even express how happy and blessed I feel at this moment that the Lord has called me to work with his beautiful princesses. I cannot WAIT to see what the Lord has in store for this year and what He's going to do through these wonderful girls lives.

I got to run! I'll try and update this as much as I can. :)

Love and Blessings from Haiti,
Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment