Monday, September 14, 2009

First day of preschool...Yes PA-lease.

Today was the first day of preschool for my Daphne and my first day as a teacher. Daphne did so well! I am so proud of her! She listened well in class and was just so wonderful.
So far, I absolutely LOVE being a teacher. Just being able to work with Daphne in these early stages of her life is just such a blessing and an honor for me. I love her so much.
Today we did finger pants and I have never seen a child so shocked in my life. I told her that she can paint with her hands and get dirty....she didn't know what to do with herself. She just looked at me like I was crazy. I even tried to put some paint on her face to show her that it was OK...but she just looked at me like I was insane and wiped it off. ha. So I had to kinda get in there and get myself dirty for her to be able to get the point. After that...she pretty much went crazy.



She finally got it. :)

We had SO much together just painting and reading and doing all the preschool thingys we do. I'm really looking forward to this year and the adventures we're going to have! I know it's going to be challenging at times...but great!

1 comment:

  1. Aaarriii! I miss you sooo muuuchh! I wish I had thought of finger painting with you! That would have been so much more fun than math and Asian equations! What was I thinking?! So jealous of the time you and Daph get to spend together. Tell her that "Blat/Boot" misses and loves her, please!

    ReplyDelete