Tuesday, September 1, 2009

5 years!

Today is my family and I's 5 year anniversary living in Haiti! Time seriously flies by like a hot banana. I can't even believe it. 5 years ago today, we stepped off a plane and made this place our forever home. It was the most amazing day of my life. Here are some pictures from over the years. :) Enjoy!



Vienna, Saintamene and I


Alex, Semi and Patrick


Padre and Alex, Christmas 2004




The Gang



Francesca and Kenson 2006



Stephane and Saintamene




The Madre and Jocelyn 2004

1 comment:

  1. Ari,

    I just found your blog through the link on an email from one of the girls. I was so happy to hear from her, and to find you here too. Congratulations on your anniversary!

    I had a chance to share about our trip with a couple of groups of children at our church last Sunday. One of the things I told them is that even though they are young, God can speak to them too. You will forever be my favorite example for that truth! I heard from a friend today that at least one of the kids remembered and talked to her parents about it. You may be a missionary in Haiti, but God is working through you in other places too!

    ReplyDelete